Utrecht Zouk - Studio Classes
Version 20th of January 2022
For the forseeble future we require a valid COVID QR code to enter the studio.
|Starting Day||Teacher(s)||Time||Description / Level||Course||Price|
|Regular Studio Classes‑January|
|Regular Studio Classes‑February|
|Tue, 1 Feb||Lisa & Steven||19:00‑20:00||Zouk level 1/2 - catch-up||2x1h||contact us|
|Tue, 1 Feb||Xanne||20:00‑21:00||Yoga for Dancers / Dance Expression - catch-up||2x1h||contact us|
|Tue, 1 Feb||Lisa & Marcos||21:00‑22:00||Zouk - Advanced - catch-up||2x1h||contact us|
|Fri, 11 Feb||Lisa & Steven||19:00‑21:00||Zouk Bootcamp - Level 1||2h||€ 25,-|
|Tue, 15 Feb||Xanne||19:00‑20:15||Yoga for Dancers / Dance Expression||8x1.15h||€ 80,-**|
|Tue, 15 Feb||Lisa & Marcos||20:30‑22:00||Zouk Advanced||8x1.5h||€ 130,-**|
|Fri, 18 Feb||Lisa & Steven||19:00‑20:00||Zouk Level 1||8x1h||€ 100,-**|
|Fri, 18 Feb||Lisa & Steven||20:00‑21:00||Zouk Level 2||8x1h||€ 100,-**|
|Fri, 18 Feb||Lisa & Steven||21:00‑22:00||Zouk Level 3 - Isolations & Undulations||8x1h||€ 100,-**|
Early Bird discounts; Pay 8 days before classes start to get:
* € 5,- off!
** € 10,- off!
All our classes and events are hosted @Theaterhuis de Berenkuil, Studio OOST. We hope to see you there soon! Register using the link below.
✓ Register for classes at Theaterhuis de Berenkuil.
We are following guidelines provided by RIVM & Dans Protocol NL. Please read our COVID-19 guidelines before registering for any Utrecht Zouk course. We count on everyone to help keep Utrecht Zouk a safe space to enjoy Brazilian Zouk.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms/don’t feel well (and get tested)!
- Only come to a dance class when you are registered and have paid.
- Be mindful of hygiene. Wash or disinfect your hands on arrival at the studio and on departure, bring your own water bottle, cough and sneeze in your elbow, etc.
- When we are not dancing, keep 1,5 m distance from each other as much as possible.
- Come to class either with a fixed partner or change partners in the group.
- Wear a face mask in the hall/stairwell of Theaterhuis de Berenkuil, even when you go to the toilet. When you enter the dance studio you can take it off. A face mask is not mandatory while dancing.